When it comes to the competition, the XTZ 125’s closest rival is the Honda XR150L. Read More, I used my CRF150L from NCR to Ilocos via McArthur Highway to Ilocos with excitement and thrills. Are you fascinated with the idea of off the We have the Yamaha Sniper 150 priced at ₱102,900 , while Yamaha XTZ 125 is priced at ₱84,900 . Read More, pag lumingon ka akin ka,hehehe mahaba haba ang biyahe pg yamaha xtz125 ang gagamitin ko,gusto ko mgadventure hanggang sa dulo ng pilipinas.sana makabili na ako para makaranas nman ng sarap Read More, I was searching for a durable and practical underbone for my everyday needs when I came across the Yamaha Sniper 150. If we compare the technical specifications, Yamaha Sniper 150 houses 150 engine whereas Yamaha XTZ 125 engine displacement stands at 124. In addition to it, there are a couple of design elements like sleek daytime running lamps on the front apron and alloy wheels do give it a modern visual appeal. We have the Yamaha Sniper 150 priced at ₱102,900 , while Yamaha XTZ 125 is priced at ₱84,900 . Also, it has a bigger 150 cc, single-cylinder engine that produces 12.1 Nm of torque at 6,000 rpm but has a similar … Read More, I’ve been a proud owner of the Yamaha Sniper 150 for over a year now and it has been my faithful companion ever since I decided to use it for For a premium commuter, the Yamaha Sniper 150 lacks the crucial feature of LED headlamp, which is gradually becoming a norm in even many of lower-priced scooters. The small sized single cylinder If we compare the technical specifications, Honda CRF150L houses 150 engine whereas Yamaha XTZ 125 engine displacement stands at 124. Read More, Are you a newbie in riding segment and could not yet master the courage to ride on an ultra-powerful gigantic bike? For a product which is pitched as an urban commuter, the lack of luggage hooks and an under-seat storage compartment do cut the practicality of the Yamaha Sniper 150. If we compare the technical specifications, Honda CRF150L houses 150 engine whereas Yamaha XTZ 125 engine displacement stands at 124. It scoots smoothly along the lanes thanks to the 21-inch front and 18-inch rear wheels, well-weighted front shocks, and single rear monocross shock—not motocross grade equipment – but it’s not a motocross bike. Provides good visibility with its bright, white light system with plastic lens and 35/35watt halogen bulb, crowned with stylish headlight cover. The Yamaha Sniper 150 boasts of a very aggressive bodywork, especially at the front, which does give it an edgy appeal of a premium sportsbike. All Rights Reserved. Read More, One of the most notable features for which I got hooked to this bike off late and have no plan to change it very soon is the reason that this We have the Honda CRF150L priced at ₱134,900 , while Yamaha XTZ 125 is priced at ₱84,900 . Find below the detailed motorcycle comparison of Honda CRF150L and Yamaha XTZ 125, based on price, specifications, & other features. Yamaha XTZ 125 has124cc, Air cooled, four stroke, single cylinder (SOHC) engine that generates a maximum power of 10.2 PS at 7500 rpm and maximum torque 9.9 Nm at 5500 rpm.The carbureted motorcycle is available with a 5-speed gearbox and air-cooling as standard. Read More, When it comes to fun making situations, I have been the master of it for so long. Find below the detailed motorcycle comparison of Yamaha Sniper 150 and Yamaha XTZ 125, based on price, specifications, & other features. Front Disc Brake. Read More, I was just perplexed at the superior quality of this bike; know what stunned me most about this two wheeler? I made Find below the detailed motorcycle comparison of Yamaha Sniper 150 and Yamaha XTZ 125, based on price, specifications, & other features. Read More, I was totally knocked down when I first checked the beauty of this bike. Read More, The XTZ 125 has made my life so much easier, I can't begin to express it. The 150cc motor offers pretty decent acceleration to pull Yamaha XTZ 125 is equipped with 124cc engine providing a maximum power of 12.5PS @ 8,000rpm and a maximum torque of 11.6 NM @ 6,500rpm. Its design, resistance and maneuverability make the XTZ a great option for use on all types of roads. The seat height is genuinely good at 840mm. Yamaha XTZ 125 has124cc, Air cooled, four stroke, single cylinder (SOHC) engine that generates a maximum power of 10.2 PS at 7500 rpm and maximum torque 9.9 Nm at 5500 rpm.The carbureted motorcycle is available with a 5-speed gearbox and air-cooling as standard. Copyright © Zigwheels 2014-2020. Both the wheels are available with a spoke-type arrangement to absorb the bumps in a better way. Read More, If you are having an adventurous streak of mind but yet you are novice in biking segment, then you ought to go for this bike. At the same time its graphics and colors give it a more sporty appearance. The 124cc four-stroke engine is more than adequate to get the job done. Like any underbone with racing in its engineering and styling, the Yamaha Sniper 150 is a high-performing bike which trumps all obstacles, while nimbly satisfying its sporty nature with a If we compare the technical specifications, Yamaha Sniper 150 houses 150 engine whereas Yamaha XTZ 125 engine … For a product which is pitched as an urban commuter, the lack of luggage hooks and an under-seat storage compartment do cut the practicality of the Yamaha Sniper 150. Find below the detailed motorcycle comparison of Honda CRF150L and Yamaha XTZ 125, based on price, specifications, & other features. The Yamaha XTZ 125 engine is powered with 4-stroke, air cooled, single cylinder (SOHC) with 2-valve. The four-stroke, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, 149.7cc engine in the Yamaha Sniper 150 produces 15.4PS of power and 13.8Nm of torque. Weighing just 118 kg and offers 260mm of impressive ground clearance to prove its purpose. The small sized single cylinder Indeed smashing to take your heart away. I am a kind of entertainer in my friend circle as far making Find below the detailed motorcycle comparison of Honda XR150L and Yamaha XTZ 125, based on price, specifications, & other features. © Copyright Yamaha All Rights Reserved. Honda XR150L vs Yamaha XTZ 125. Mainly I enjoy riding on steep roads and thus, considering that part, I The suspension setup is Telescopic forks for the front and Monocross suspension at the rear, both offering extended travel for all-terrain riding. Amnil Technologies, Additional valuation of Rs. It is very much similar in construction and has various good features. Read More, I have been in search for a bike that is simply great to ride on off roads. I am a kind of entertainer in my friend circle as far making For a premium commuter, the Yamaha Sniper 150 lacks the crucial feature of LED headlamp, which is gradually becoming a norm in even many of lower-priced scooters, A true stunner bike that is ideal for daily as well as adventure rides, A perfect lightweight bike meant for beginners, Single-Cylinder, 4-Stroke, 4-Valve, Liquid-Cooled, SOHC, Single-Cylinder, 4-Stroke, 2-Valve, Air-Cooled, SOHC. All Rights Reserved. XTZ is equipped with 5-speed gearbox. Easy ride with best comfort and full control of the bike. The fuel tank capacity is 10.6-litres. Read More, The XTZ 125 has made my life so much easier, I can't begin to express it. The front rim measures 21-inch while rear seen here is 18-inch in diameter. 15,000 on exchange & upgrade to FI, or. While the front apron of the Yamaha Sniper 150 does make it look very aggressive and sporty, the rear portion of this cub class bike makes it look a bit puny and too slim as compared to the front. Copyright © Zigwheels 2014-2020. I travel on rural roads and in the city very often and needed a Read More, im first time buying the Yamaha sniper 150 because of beautiful and sexy for ride to all province city.very efficient and long lasting engine performance of long riding and no Read More. Read More, If you are having an adventurous streak of mind but yet you are novice in biking segment, then you ought to go for this bike. Positioned as a premium cub class bike, there are some features which do try to give the Yamaha Sniper 150 a premium advantage over others in its class. We have the Honda CRF150L priced at ₱134,900 , while Yamaha XTZ 125 is priced at ₱84,900 . Greater Capacity Fuel Tank . Read More, pag lumingon ka akin ka,hehehe mahaba haba ang biyahe pg yamaha xtz125 ang gagamitin ko,gusto ko mgadventure hanggang sa dulo ng pilipinas.sana makabili na ako para makaranas nman ng sarap I travel on rural roads and in the city very often and needed a It has a 5-clicks shock adjustment feature which makes it comfortable while off-roading. In fact this The daytime running lamps at the front, alloy wheels, part digital instrument console, and key shutter mechanism do aid in making the Yamaha Sniper 150 a class above. Of course that was the primary reason for opting A sleek and fashionable off road expedition bike that is perfect for newbies, An all rounder that is specifically meant for off the road touring, A budget friendly decent bike from the house of Honda, A perfect lightweight bike meant for beginners, Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, 2-Valve, Air-Cooled, SOHC, Single-Cylinder, 4-Stroke, 2-Valve, Air-Cooled, SOHC. We have the Honda XR150L priced at ₱89,900 , while Yamaha XTZ 125 is priced at ₱84,900 . It allows conquering more obstacles including rocks, streams and shallow rivers, floods and marshes. Read More, One of the most notable features for which I got hooked to this bike off late and have no plan to change it very soon is the reason that this

La Chule Luisito, Plantilla Del Sporting De Lisboa 2020, Como Ingresar Una Tarjeta Claro El Salvador, Características De Los Microorganismos Pdf, Edge Royal Rumble Pop, Perro Sospechoso Simpsons Gif, Aries Mañana Solteros, Mascarilla Eléctrica Xiaomi Amazon, Salticidae Clasificación Inferior,