Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. One thing I can honestly say is that you can’t go wrong with a Fossil. Check out Fossil Analog Blue Dial Men's Watch-FS5268 reviews, ratings, specifications and more at … You can wear it in both ways as dress and casual, which is a plus point you don't need to spend more for another watch. Only one of the three positions for adjustment works. Shipping included on all repairs. Ciao, Accedi. Makes for a nice dressy watch. Garantía de 15 días por defectos de fabricación. from Asurion Consumer Solutions of Canada Corp. Despachamos a nivel nacional. No aplica para: Garantía de 1 mes por defectos de fabricación No aplica para: CENTRO COMERCIAL GALERIA, AV . About any watch I’m pretty much precise reviewing the overall outcome. 100% originales, nuevos y con garantía. I'm doubtful if I return or not. Very inexpensive according to looks and build quality. Amazon.in: Buy Fossil Analog Blue Dial Men's Watch-FS5268 online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Encuentra Reloj Fossil Fs4813 - Reloj Fossil en Mercado Libre México. Para poder hacer efectiva la garantía, se debe devolver la pieza con la factura de compra. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. DE LOS SHYRIS Y GASPAR DE VILLARROEL, LOCAL 43 QUITO - ECUADOR. Fossil Mens chronograph watch from the Grant collection. La garantía se pierde cuando el daño de la pieza es por accidente, negligencia, servicio técnico no autorizado y otros factores que no estén relacionados al material o a la fabricación. Shop for Grant Chronograph Blue Dial Men's Quartz Watch FS5068 by Fossil at JOMASHOP, see price in cart. Covers broken watchband, movement failures, cracked crystal, bezel damage and more. Repair or Replacement Promise on Every Product and Never a Deductible, Contract Delivered by E-mail, Register and File Claims Online or by Phone, Repair Plans are Fully Transferable at No Additional Cost. Stainless steel case with a brown (calfskin) leather strap. Enviando comentario... Gracias por su comentario. Las fotos que saqué demuestran su calidad. Todo producto puede devolverse en un plazo de 7 días calendario, después de recibido el mismo, este debe incluir, factura, y venir en el mismo estado en el que fue enviado. It seems to be dark blue in the picture, but its actually black. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. You can return this item for any reason. You can edit your question or post anyway. (Model # FS5068) Fossil watches are backed with an 11 year warranty (which I have used a couple of times). Today, we continue to focus on what makes us, us: Our optimistic attitude, our dedication to authenticity and, of course, our creative spirit. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Wristwatches, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Amazon.com: Fossil FS4813 Grant - Reloj de acero inoxidable con correa de cuero marrón, para hombre: Fossil: Watches Unfortunately, he could not adjust anything except the time. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Orologi. It looked like a used watch that had already been returned. Second time we bought the watch, same problem. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. If we can't fix it, we will send you a reimbursement for your product purchase price. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days. TOTALMENTE RECOMENDADO!!! Something went wrong. Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. Received within two days by Amazon prime... Watch is comfortable, shiny.. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Leer más. The item must be returned in a new and unused condition. A great watch, very classy, can be dressed up or down. Account e liste Accedi Account e liste Resi e ordini. For self-ship returns, Amazon will reimburse your reasonable out of pocket shipping charges to return the item. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. The Watch is very good, authentic, & stylish. We're sorry, something went wrong. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best-selling in Wristwatches. Luminescent hands and markers. Fossil Fs4813p Grant Chronograph Brown Leather Watch Watch For Men - New - Fossil, Fossil Fs4813p Grant Chro... You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website. Bought for my manager and he really likes it! Even the band color is not the same. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Free delivery for many products! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Fossil Grant FS4813 Wrist Watch for Men at the best online prices at eBay! No deductibles or hidden fees. Have had no issues whatsoever with it. Descubre la mejor forma de comprar online. Though I bought it as a gift but it couldn’t really reach my satisfaction. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. For the price and the quality you cannot go wrong with this watch! Mens Watches Chronograph Stainless Steel Waterproof Date Analog Quartz Watch Busine... Invicta Men's 72 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph 18K Gold-Plated Watch, Black, Fossil Men's Nate Watch In Blacktone With Dark Brown Leather Strap, JewelryWe 2pcs New Arrivals Stainless Steel/Leather Band Automatic Mechanical Skeleton Wrist Watches for Men, Fossil Women's Virginia Quartz Stainless Steel Dress Watch, GUESS Women's Stainless Steel + Stain Resistant Silicone Watch with Day + Date Functions, Fossil Women Jacqueline Stainless Steel and Leather Casual Quartz Watch. Easy claims process. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. Came in a cute fossil box. Es elegante y sencillo. My husband absolutely loves the look of it, plus with the brown band and black face it goes with absolutely everything! This is a very classic addition to the family with an egg-shell coloured multi-layered dial with roman numeral markers in a stainless steel case with a brown leather strap. I ❤️ it ⌚, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 15, 2014, The Fossil Men's Grant watch was classy and of good quality- unlike the recipient of this gift it transpires ;). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Fossil Fs4813p Grant Chronograph Brown Leather Watch Watch For Men. This will not ship with your product. ... Con relación precio valor insuperable. (included). Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. It was a gift for my husband and he really likes it. Prime Carrello. Its a very good product.. I bought this watch as a Christmas gift for my son. Fossil Model Number FS4813IE Part Number FS4813 Model Year 2017 Item Shape Round Dial window material type  Mineral Display Type Analog Clasp Type Tang Buckle Metal Stamp no-metal-stamp (Fashion only) Case material Stainless Steel Case diameter 44 millimeters Case Thickness The watch is looking good, but the color is not the same at all. He loved the look and feel of the watch, very stylish. Iscriviti a. This was a gift for someone. This is the second Fossil I have bought through Amazon and they both work beautifully. Excelente relación precio y calidad, llego en tiempo y forma lo único malo es que en México me cobraron importación por medio de Aduanas y DHL así es que el precio se elevó y tampoco es una ganga! - Fossil Grant FS4813 Wrist Watch for Men. Encuentra aquí lo mejor en relojes a los mejores precios. They don't really want to bend. LAMENTABLEMENTE TERMINÓ SIENDO MUY GRANDE PARA EL TAMAÑO DE MI MUÑECA. The box was slightly chipped/ damaged but the watch was in perfect condition. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Fully transferable. Fossil Men's Grant Sport Stainless Steel and Leather Chronograph Quartz Watch, Fossil Men's FS4736 Grant Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch, Fossil Men's Neutra Chronograph Stainless Steel Quartz Watch, Fossil Men's Coachman Quartz Stainless Steel and Leather Casual Cuff Watch, Fossil Men's 44mm Grant Blue and Silvertone Watch with Light Brown Strap, Tommy Hilfiger Men's Quartz Watch with Leather Calfskin Strap, Brown, 20 (Model: 1791383), Diesel Men's Mr Daddy 2.0 Analog-Quartz Watch with Stainless-Steel-Plated Strap, Blue, 24 (Model: DZ7414), Citizen Watches Mens CA0649-06X Eco-Drive, Seiko Men's Excelsior Black Ion Finish Solar Chronograph Watch, Tissot Men's Seastar 660/1000 Stainless Steel Swiss Quartz Rubber Strap, Black, 22 Casual Watch (Model: T1204171704100), Lacoste Men's TR90 Quartz Watch with Rubber Strap, White, 20 (Model: 2010984), JBW Men's Orion 0.12 ctw Diamond Stainless Steel Watch J6342A. Print the documents needed to complete the return, Round watch in stainless steel with cut-out inner dial, textured border on outer dial, and leather band, Features luminous indexes, chronograph subdials, and buckle closure. has been added to your Cart, Samsung Galaxy Watch 42MM (SM-R810NZKAXAC) - Black. We are the internet's leading source for Grant! The lowest-priced, brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. Please try again. My son says the movement of the watch is great. Passa al contenuto principale.it. But the shipping is too long (Sydney - Adelaide more than 12 days). Please try again. It is nice watch for both young and people in their 40's and 50's. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Vincero Luxury Men's Chrono S Wrist Watch - Black/Silver with Black Leather Watch B... Timex Men's Sport Expedition Gallatin Solar 45mm Leather Strap Watch, Blue Dial, Br... Mens Watch, Minimalist Fashion Simple Wrist Watch Analog Date with Stainless Steel ... Men's Watch Black Luxury Mechanical Stainless Steel Skeleton Waterproof, Self-Windi... Dohe Men's Watch Minimalist Leather Band Analog Quartz Dress Watches, Citizen Eco-Drive Mens Leather Watch, (Model: BM6983-00H). Bueno...hubo oferta en este producto y aproveché y lo conseguí por menos de 1300mxn...no me arrepiento para nada...un reloj con cronografo, buen movimiento, buena marca...que mas puedo pedir??? Fossil is inspired by American creativity and ingenuity. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 20, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 18, 2014. WARRANTY or GUARANTEE availablewith every item. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Sadly, I think we will return this item. It is attractive though. Very very stiff. Please try your search again later. This is the perfect contract between a nice casual and dressy watch. Bringing new life into the watch and leathers industry by making quality, fashionable accessories that were both fun and accessible. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. I like the looks of this watch and strap feels comfortable to wear long time. There was a problem completing your request. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Minute markers around the outer rim. Garantía de 1 año por Defectos de Fabricación en la maquinaria y la pila.. No aplica para: - Los daños que resulten de un mal manejo de la pieza, accidentes o por el uso normal de la pieza. 4.2 out of 5 stars based on 5 product ratings, 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 549 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 53 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 112 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 193 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 108 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 59 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 53 product ratings. Bought this watch for my son for Christmas. Plan begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. This is actually a very nice watch based off of its design. I bought it for him to wear with his suit and it looks great. Youth Watches Boys Classic Multi Function Digital Watches with Day Date Alarm Chron... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Me gusta. 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. Fossil Nate Reloj casual de cuarzo para hombre, acero inoxidable y metal 4.6 de un máximo de 5 estrellas 1,931. Unable to add item to Wish List. Stunning looks and precise construction, you cab only appreciate close up. Fossil Orologio Analogico Uomo con Cinturino in Pelle FTW2106: Amazon.it: Orologi. But the first time we bought it, the date function didn't work so we returned it and ordered it again. View basket for details. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. Reloj Fossil Grant para Hombres 44mm, pulsera de Piel de Becerro: Fossil: Amazon.com.mx: Relojes Even spinning the time forward or backward more than 24 hours does not change the day or month. In general the product is good. MX$1,816.41 - MX$4,710.03. Tienda oficial de relojes y Accesorios - Smartwatches - Envios a todo el pais - Relojes para hombre y mujer - Billeteras - Joyeria Reloj Fossil Grant para Hombres 44mm, pulsera de Piel de Becerro: Fossil: Amazon.com.mx: Relojes © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Dial Type: Analog. Includes a 1-time refurbishment. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 30 minute and 24 hour. But when we got it it was not packaged properly, the case the watch was in was damaged, and there was no protective foil on the watch face.

Misumena Vatia Alimentacion, Manual De Organización De Bodega Aurrera, Alejandra Garcia Facebook, Leeds United 2020, Belinda Y Daniela Luján La Voz México, Precio Del Arroz, Proyector De Luces Navideñas, Alex Fernández Como Agradecer,